Frequently Asked Questions
KirpalaniKom is a telecommunication service utilizing Digicel or Telesur networks, powered by Kirpalani's N.V.
KirpalaniKom Telesur – with your bundle minutes you can make calls to all Telesur mobile and landline numbers.
KirpalaniKom Digicel – with your bundle minutes you can make calls within the KirpalaniKom active on the Digicel network.
KirpalaniKom Telesur –7000 SMS credits are added to your KirpalaniKom Telesur bundle monthly.
KirpalaniKom Digicel – 3000 SMS credits are added to your KirpalaniKom Digicel bundle monthly.
KirpalaniKom Telesur – the SMS are for text messages to all Telesur mobile numbers.
KirpalaniKom Digicel – the SMS are for text messages to all KirpalaniKom Digicel numbers.
KirpalaniKom Telesur – text “Net info” to the number 4040 and you will receive a message stating your KirpalaniKom voice, SMS, and data bundle information.
KirpalaniKom Digicel – call *120# and you will receive the balance of your KirpalaniKom call minutes, SMS, data and toped up balance.
KirpalaniKom Telesur – simply call *132# and you will receive a message stating your Telesur main balance.
KirpalaniKom Digicel – simply call *120# and you will receive the balance of your KirpalaniKom call minutes, SMS, data and toped up balance.
KirpalaniKom Telesur – yes, you can text (SMS) numbers on other providers if sufficient Telesur credit is available on your KirpalaniKom bundle.
Kindly check your main balance first by calling *132# You can add Telesur credit via Telesur physical top-up cards or Telesur electronic top-up options. For more information regarding Telesur credit we kindly advise you to call 152 Telesur Customer Care.
KirpalaniKom Digicel – yes, you can text (SMS) numbers on other providers if sufficient Digicel credit is available on your KirpalaniKom bundle.
Kindly check your main balance first by calling * 120 # You can add Digicel credit via Digicel physical top-up cards or Digicel electronic top-up options. For more information regarding Digicel credit we kindly advise you to call 100 Digicel Customer Care.
- Budget control:
Fixed affordable subscriptions with several monthly or yearly plans. As a result, KirpalaniKom is not subject to price fluctuation. You, our customer, also determine how much you call outside the KirpalaniKom bundle.
- Enjoy everywhere in Suriname:
With KirpalaniKom you will receive the best telecom service in Suriname, since KirpalaniKom is active on the network of Digicel or Telesur. Enjoy KirpalaniKom in every major district as well as in the beautiful interior of Suriname where available.
KirpalaniKom Telesur – make use of the roaming service called “Roam 4 Less”.
KirpalaniKom Digicel – make use of the roaming service called “Roam Like You’re Home”
- Number portability only for KirpalaniKom Telesur:
You can keep your existing Telesur number when purchasing a KirpalaniKom Telesur subscription that is active on the Telesur network.
- Combine your favorite package only for KirpalaniKom Telesur:
With the KirpalaniKom Telesur package you can combine the perfect calling and data plan.
KirpalaniKom Telesur – yes, it is possible to keep your current Telesur number and activate a KirpalaniKom Telesur subscription.
KirpalaniKom Digicel – no, it is not possible to keep your current Digicel number. For free you will receive a KirpalaniKom Digicel simcard.
KirpalaniKom Telesur – yes, it is possible to use KirpalaniKom Telesur number in the countries Telesur has a roaming agreement with. The standard Telesur international rates apply while roaming. We advise you to call the Telesur Customer Service Department at 152 for any additional information you may have. The call to the service department is free via your KirpalaniKom Telsur bundle.
KirpalaniKom Digicel – yes, it is possible to use KirpalaniKom Digicel number in the countries Digicel has a roaming agreement with - please see question below which countries Digicel has an active agreement with. The standard Digicel international rates apply while roaming. We advise you to call the Digicel Customer Service Department at 100, which is free via your KirpalaniKom for additional information.
Interested in our history? Click here!
Our stores are open daily from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm.
On Sundays and national holidays we are open from 12:00 to 20:00 and closed on January 1, New Year's Day.
Unfortunately, the products that you purchased elsewhere cannot be repaired at our service center. For future support, please remember to buy directly from us! We look forward to serving you with our reputable support and care.
Our website offers many convenient shopping features, including:
- Chat directly with us in real time from 08:00 – 18:30h (Suriname time). If you contact us after hours, we will get back to you first thing in the morning;
- Search for products from the vast assortment of products we offer. For your convenience, each product has a unique article number, description, pictures, reviews, pricing, and stock availability by location;
- Create and share wish lists;
- Create a personal account to easily and quickly save your details;
- Learn more about each of our unique services with full details and pricing information: KirpalaniKom, Kirpalani Express, Kirpalani Parts and Service, and delivery options;
- Check your gift card balance;
- Sort option: we make searching even easier by helping you narrow down your options by name, price, and position;
- Connect with us or invite family and friends through social media;
- We also invite you to subscribe to our newsletter and follow us on our social media channels so that you can be the first to hear about our latest news, discounts, and offers;
- Remember, we are constantly updating and improving our website, so visit us again soon!
A wish list is a great tool to digitally note all those products that you would eventually like to own, but are not yet ready to buy right away. It is a place where you can “save” your favorite products, while you continue browsing so that you do not forget about them. The wish list is saved to your personal profile and you can always go back to refer to it. When you are ready to purchase the product, you simply move the product from your wish list to your shopping cart!
Please note that when a product is in your wish list, it is NOT reserved for you, so we encourage you to make the purchase as soon as possible so that you do not miss out on your favorite products.
Create your new wish list by following the below steps:
- First you need to log in into your account, or create a new account.
- Once you are logged in, click on your profile icon to see the option My Wish List.
- You can start creating your wish list by clicking on the button “Create List”;
- Some of the fields are required, so make sure you enter the right and correct information;
- Once you’ve filled in the details click on the button save list;
- After saving the list, your wish list is successfully created.
Our service center is located at Koningstraat 14 A. You can also contact us via 471 400 ext. 336 or 334 and Whatsapp +597 7691227 or email us at [email protected].
Our opening days and hours are:
|Monday-Thursday:||08:00 - 16:00h|
|Friday:||08:00 – 17.30h|
|Saturday:||08:00 – 14.00h|
|Sundays and Holidays||Closed|
Wish lists can be private, personal or shared with others.
Sharing is great for everyday and special occasions such as birthdays, holidays, etc. Friends and family can purchase items on your behalf from shared wishlists! In a way, this can act like a gift registry. You can share products through wish lists with friends and family, by clicking on “Share list” icon. Whether they are registered members of Kirpalani or not, they can reserve products for purchase. Once a product has been moved from your wish list to your shopping cart by clicking “Add to Cart” and the payment process has been completed, then only will the product be ready for pick up or delivery based on your selection.
No, your wish list is not your order. Your wish list is only an order if you click on "Add to Cart" and complete the checkout process that includes identifying a form of payment.
All consumers, both public consumers (households) and private consumers (companies and organizations), as well as wholesalers.
VAT is paid if the use of the delivered goods and services takes place within Suriname.
Convenience, easy ordering, and personalization! Before placing an order, you need to create a user account. When you log in to your user account, your personal details are saved so you don't have to enter them over and over again when placing a new order. You also have access to your information, where you can get a full overview of your account, pending orders; order history, payment, and delivery details. You also have access to your personal wish list, where you can add products that you wish to buy or research later!
Before you place an online order, you must first create a user account. You can easily create your own Kirpalani user account by clicking here, start the process by first creating your own email address and password. Please make sure that your password is complex and has at least 6 characters. Please remember to note down your password someplace safe for yourself, because you will need it each time to log into your account. Once the account is created, you are registered in our database. After confirming your account, you have access to user specific details such as pending orders, past orders, payment and delivery details.
- First of all you must log in. Click on the following link: https://www.kirpalani.com/nl/customer/account/login/
Enter your email address and password and click “Login”
No account yet? Then click on “Create account” and fill in your details.
- Select your products and place them in your Shopping Cart
- Then click on “Checkout”
- Enter your Delivery Address
- Choose a Shipping Method. You have the option to collect yourself or have it delivered
Click “Next” to continue
- Choose a Payment Method.
- Click on “Place order” to place the order. You will receive an order number and a confirmation email.
Processing takes place within 1-2 days.
As soon as your order is ready, you will be contacted by email or telephone for a delivery or collection appointment.
Please follow the instruction based on your selected payment option:
- Cash payments in the store
Our webshop team will contact you to inform you at which cash desk you can complete the payment for your order.
- Kirpalani Cards (Credit, Gift, Customer Cards)
When using the Kirpalani Credit- and Debit Cards our webshop team will contact you as soon as we have received your order and payment.
- Local bank wire transfer
After placing an order with this payment option kindly email your transfer receipt to [email protected] . As soon as we have received your email, our webshop team will contact you to complete the order.
- International Credit Cards (e.g. Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, PayPal etc.).
An international credit/debit card may take 3 to 5 work days to complete the payment.
After verifying with our finance department our webshop team will contact you for further handling of your order.
After placing an order the order confirmation will be emailed to your registered email address
- Website account
The order confirmation can also be viewed on our website after logging in your account
Please understand, we do our best to fulfill your order. In rare circumstances, stock availability or prices are subject to change. In this event, we will contact you directly and do our best to complete the order to your satisfaction.
You can add any item to your wish list, but it will not be reserved. In order to reserve an item, we advise you to make a payment and complete the checkout process. Due to the popularity and high demand for our products, we cannot guarantee any product will be reserved.
When you view a product, you can see the most up to date inventory at the bottom of the webpage in the “Additional Information” section. This will show you a preview inventory at each location. Any stock changes should be updated and reflected correctly on our website. However, if you feel like you see any discrepancies, please feel free to contact us to double check.
The prices on our website are the same as we offer in our stores. Any price changes in the store should be updated and reflected correctly on our website. However, if you feel like you see any discrepancies, please feel free to contact us to double check.
For your convenience, we offer many payment options on our website:
- Payment in store (Cash/Debit Card);
- Payment with Debit Card at delivery;
- Kirpalani Cards (Credit, Gift, Customer cards);
- Local bank wire transfer;
- International Credit Cards (e.g. Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, PayPal);
- Uni5Pay+ (Mobile Payment Method)
Our furniture has been specially designed for easy assembly. If you do not have the time or desire to do it yourself, we can set it up for you for a small fee.
The assembly costs can be seen on the detail page of the product. See below an example.
Please note, the assembly costs stated on the website are only valid for addresses within Paramaribo. For the assembly costs outside Paramaribo, please feel free to contact our web team at 471400 ext 345 or [email protected].
Yes, a pop-up blocker can indeed affect international credit card payments on our website.
A pop-up is a separate new window that serves to provide some sort of notification. The pop-up blocker setting obstructs this window from opening.
When you proceed to make a payment using an international credit card, a pop-up window is generated by our payment gateway partner (PayPal) to securely process the transaction.
However, if your browser has a pop-up blocker enabled, it might prevent the payment pop-up from appearing, leading to an incomplete checkout process.
Make sure this option is turned off so that you can check out smoothly. To do this, follow these steps:
- Open your browser and locate the menu represented by three dots (usually found at the top-right corner).
- Click on "Settings" to access the browser settings.
- Look for the "Privacy and Security" section and select "Site settings."
- In the "Site settings" menu, click on "Pop-ups and redirects."
- Here you can select one of the following options:
- Enable "Sites can send pop-ups and use redirects" (toggle switch turned on). This allows our payment gateway to display necessary pop-ups during the checkout process.
Please note, this will also allow any site to send pop-ups.
- Allow ONLY our website to send pop-ups by adding our website www.kirpalani.com under Customized behaviors.
- Enable "Sites can send pop-ups and use redirects" (toggle switch turned on). This allows our payment gateway to display necessary pop-ups during the checkout process.
By allowing pop-ups for our website, you ensure that the credit card payment process proceeds smoothly without any hindrance.
If you encounter any further issues or have additional questions, please don't hesitate to contact our customer support for further assistance via:
Now you can close this window and go back to our website, click the refresh icon on the top left to refresh the page and then select the payment option Credit or Debit card and finally proceed to check out smoothly.
Goods ordered online, once confirmed and paid, can be delivered to most addresses. Delivery costs will be charged. It is also possible to pick up orders at our store.
When an order is received by Kirpalani's N.V., we. will contact you for an appointment for delivery of the purchased products. Click here for our contact information.
For us to successfully deliver your order to the correct address, you or a family member must be present to accept the products. Delivery can only be completed when you or a family member provides:
- Proof of Purchase – the receipt (physical or digital)
- A Valid ID
We will have to return the products to the store if:
- No one is home to accept the order
- Proof of purchase cannot be provided or is missing
- A valid ID is not provided
If this happens, we will reschedule your delivery for another date and time for an ADDITIONAL charge. Otherwise, you can choose to pick up the order yourself at one of our stores.
All major household products have a warranty. The warranty depends on the type of product you purchase.
Click here for more information.
Please inspect your order carefully and thoroughly as soon as it is delivered to you. If you receive a damaged or imperfect product, you can either choose to keep it if you wish, you can request a replacement product, or you can have it repaired at our Kirpalani Parts and Service Center (KPSC).
If you have any problems with the quality of your order, please notify our customer service department immediately at 471400 ext. 203 or email us at [email protected]. If you contact us via email, please remember to include your phone number so that one of our sales representatives can call you.
While we hope you are completely satisfied with your order, if you decide to return a product, you must do so within THREE (3) business days. The product MUST be returned in its original packaging and you will need to present the original receipt for the return. We may also charge you a freight cost if it applies to your order.
Please note we will NOT accept products that have been damaged due to customer mis-handling or improper use.