Kirpalani Gift Card
What are Kirpalani Gift Cards?
Surprise someone with a Kirpalani Gift Card and let them choose their perfect gift from a diverse selection of products and services within Kirpalani's N.V. retail locations. The Kirpalani Gift Card, a prepaid PVC plastic card, is perfect for any occasion such as weddings, holidays, birthdays, and graduations.
How do you use Kirpalani Gift Cards?
The Kirpalani Gift Cards are conveniently available at the cash desk in our stores. Each gift card contains an electronic barcode on the back, that stores the value of the card. The Kirpalani Gift Cards are easy to use during the online check out process or you can indicate how much you would like to use at the cash desk in our stores. You can also request a certain value with a certain design for the Kirpalani Gift Cards at the Customer Service Department of any of our retail stores.
Can my Gift Card expire?
As you do not have to use the full amount of your Gift Card at once, the Gift Card’s expiration depends on the balance:
- With the original value: the Gift Card will expire if it is inactive for a period of three (3) years.
- If the card has been partially used: the remaining balance will be extended for another three (3) years from when it was last used.
Where can I buy Kirpalani Gift Cards?
You can buy your Kirpalani Gift Cards at our cash desks in any of our stores.
How can I check the remaining value on a Gift Card?
- Your Gift Card balance will appear on your receipt when you make a purchase with it at Kirpalani’s N.V.
- You can easily check your Gift Card balance online by logging into your Kirpalani.com account and then "Overview & Payment". The balance check is only possible when placing an order.
- Via our price scanners located in our stores.
Privacy, Security, Terms and Conditions
While your Kirpalani Gift Card is NOT for resale, you are free to give it to others. When you purchase a Kirpalani Gift Card, it is important to register your Gift Card using your ID. In case you should lose your Gift Card, we would gladly provide you with a new card as soon as you present your ID to the customer service department. Kirpalani's N.V. has the right and will proceed to freeze or block cards that appear to be abused or show fraudulent activity. Each Kirpalani Gift Card has a barcode that can easily be scanned at each point of sale.
Request a Gift Card
You can learn more about the Kirpalani Gift Card by simply filling out the form below. A Kirpalani representative will contact you.