At Kirpalani N.V, not only do we ensure that you enjoy a smooth and comfortable shopping experience during and after purchase, but we also strive to provide excellent follow up service during delivery or installation! View our delivery and warranty information below for further details.
You will be asked to confirm the delivery address during checkout. This address must be pre-stored in your account details. Please pay close attention to the address you select, especially if shipping to a friend or family member. If you want the order to be delivered to a different address (for example at work or a friend), you will then need to then add a new delivery address by clicking on the box New Address.
Depending on the region of the delivery address, there might be delivery costs charged. Please make sure you double check all detailed information and the added charges on the confirmation page. This is to avoid any mis-understanding during the delivery. Of course, you can also choose to conveniently pick up your order yourself at one of our stores or the Web Order Pickup. In-store pickup or Web Order Pickup is absolutely free!
Delivery time frames
Orders and deliveries are processed and executed from Monday to Saturday excluding public holidays, between 08:00h – 16:00h.
While placing your order, you can request the delivery of your products on a certain date and time on the checkout page. You will receive a confirmation from us in which we verify the delivery date. For more information regarding delivery, please contact us at:
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 471400 extension 345
- Convenient online chat option at www.kirpalani.com
Please find below the conditions that apply to deliveries:
- Delivery takes place after confirmation with the customer (by email and/or telephone)
- Unfortunately, it is not possible to indicate an exact time for delivery. However, we do try to provide a time range that is convenient to you and our realistic delivery schedule
- The delivery team does its utmost to stay on schedule but asks for your understanding in case of unexpected severe traffic and scheduling challenges
- For delivery of large appliances/furniture, please make sure the product will fit through the entrances / rooms etc where the product needs to be placed, e.g., width of doors, steep stairs and platforms, etc.
If this is not possible, unfortunately we will be forced to leave the product in front of the door
- Please remove any obstacles blocking the location where the product needs to be placed
- You are obliged to inspect the goods for damage and confirm the correct product purchased was delivered. After this you will be required to sign off on your invoice for having received the goods damage-free. Complaints afterwards will not be considered
- After the delivery team has left the delivery address, the buyer is responsible for the delivered goods. From that moment on, we are no longer responsible and liable for visible damage to the delivered goods.
- If you choose not to have the goods unpacked upon delivery, this is entirely at your own risk.
- Purchased goods are not handed over to minors, so please ensure an adult is present to accept the product.
- You must present your invoice upon delivery. If you are unable to do so, the delivery team may decide not to hand over/deliver your order. Please take this into account.
The warranty you are eligible for depends on the brand of the product and varies between 6 and 12 months. For certain products, this warranty is only valid if the installation is done by our qualified technicians.
The warranty period begins on the date the product is purchased. The warranty explains that if a product needs to be repaired within the warranty period, it would be done free of charge! Replacement of the product within the warranty period is only determined by the expert Kirpalani Parts & Service Center technicians, after their thorough investigation confirms that the product cannot be repaired, or the repair cannot be done within a reasonable time.
The warranty expires if:
- The product is not used correctly, is not used for its intended purpose, or is not used according to the instruction manual
- The product is connected to an unstable, higher, or lower main voltage than indicated
- It appears that repairs have been attempted or repairs are made to the product by a technician that is not authorized by Kirpalani's N.V.
- Adjustments / modifications in whatever sense or form have been made to the product without written permission from the manufacturer and/or Kirpalani's N.V.
- Close examination determines that the product has been dropped and/or damaged due to acts or omissions of the buyer and/or someone else and/or natural disaster(s)
- A television is purchased and connected to an outdoor antenna and this antenna is not working properly and/or is defective, and/or is not connected to a power regulator (stabilizer), and/or is not grounded
- The product becomes defective and/or unusable because of a lightning strike.
- The product is not installed by Kirpalani's N.V. or a technician that is authorized by Kirpalani’s N.V.
- The product has been moved, rented out, loaned, or sold.
- The surfaces and parts of the product discolors, rusts, or oxidizes due to corrosive or corrosive environments, including but not limited to high humidity or exposure to chemicals.
- The remote control as well as parts made of rubber, plastic, glass, synthetic material, lamps, and paint are not covered by the warranty.
- Products that accompany operating systems and software such as computers, tablets, mobile phones, etc., are not guaranteed against software problems.
Purchase of extra warranty is possible:
- With an additional payment of 4% of the sales price, the warranty period is doubled from 6 months to 12 months
- With an additional payment of 6% of the sales price, the warranty period is doubled from 12 months to 24 months
Please select this while adding your product to the shopping cart. For more information contact us via phone 471400 extension 345 or send us an email on [email protected].
Installation of your product
To ensure that your product is properly connected and to comply with the warranty, we recommend that you let our experienced technicians do the installation. The costs are indicated on the product pages of the website. Please note, the installation costs indicated on the website only apply within Paramaribo. For the installation costs outside Paramaribo contact us on the number 471400 extension 345 or email [email protected]. For smooth handling, you must prearrange the facilities required for this installation in advance. Below you will find the list of required facilities, accessories, and accompaniments:
|Kirpalani’s N.V. provides you with:||Facilities the CUSTOMER is responsible for providing:|
|Dryer 220 volt/60 Hz||
Please note: The technicians do not install sockets and power cords.
|Surface Mounted Dishwasher||
Please note: We cannot build in your cooktop. Please contact your kitchen builder for this. We only connect your cooktop to preserve your warranty.
|Automatic Washing Machines||
|Refrigerator with Ice maker||
|Electric Range 220 volt/60 Hz||
Kirpalani Parts & Service Center
You can be assured that you will enjoy using your product for many years to come. In the unlikely event that the device malfunctions, our service department will be happy to assist you.
|Telephone||: (597) 471400 extension 334-336 | 404454 | 404746 Whatsapp +597 7691227|
|E-mail address||: [email protected]|
|Address||: Koningstraat 14A, Paramaribo|